A Polacanthus dinosaur figure by Papo. The polacanthus, whose name means "many spines" was a quadruped of the family of "nodosaurids" living on Earth 132 to 122 million years ago. He was 4 to 5 meters long and his body was covered with two rows of thorns on his back and many triangular plates at the tail giving him real armour against the most ferocious predators!
- Approx 18.6 cm long
- High-quality and lovingly hand-painted
- Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints
- Educational, detailed model toy
- Not suitable for ages under 3
- Part of our Papo Dinosaur Collection
- Item number 55060