An incredibly detailed Iguanadon dinosaur toy figure from Papo.
Characterised by its pond similar to a bird's one, the Iguanodon was a dinosaur that could measure up to 5 metres high for 10 metres long and weighs over 4 tons. It had a horny beak, ideal for pulling vegetation, and moved as well on 2 as on 4 legs.
- Approx 24.5 cm long
- High-quality and lovingly hand-painted
- Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints
- Educational, detailed model toy
- Not suitable for ages under 3
- Part of our Papo Dinosaur Collection
- Item number 55071
Arms broken after 1 month