The long, narrow and flat head of the baryonyx from Schleich Dinosaurs is similar to that of a crocodile, making it an especially exciting prehistoric reptile. This dinosaur is believed to have hunted primarily in the water, and could immerse its perfectly shaped snout into the water to catch fish. It also had unusually large and heavy hook-shaped thumb claws to grab prey.
- Approx 23.7 x 9 x 10.2 cm
- High-quality and lovingly hand-painted
- Educational, detailed model toy
- Not suitable for ages under 3
- Part of our Schleich Dinosaur Collection
- Item number 15022