The Tylosaurus, whose name means "protruding lizard", was a large carnivorous marine lizard that could measure up to 15 metres and roamed the shallow seas. With his long and slender body, equipped with two pairs of efficient fins, a powerful tail, he could propel himself at will and thus be able to satisfy his predator appetite.
- Approx 23.8 cm long
- High-quality and lovingly hand-painted
- Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints
- Educational, detailed model toy
- Not suitable for ages under 3
- Part of our Papo Dinosaur Collection
- Item number 55024