As elephants do today, the woolly mammoth had enormous tusks which would have been used for both digging and collecting food, and for intimidating and fighting off both predators and rivals. The tusks of the woolly mammoth were often quite dramatically curved and could easily be up to 5 metres (16ft) long.
- High-quality and lovingly hand-painted
- Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints
- Educational, detailed model toy
- Not suitable for ages under 3
- Part of our Papo Dinosaur Collection
- Papo 55025