Velociraptors were likely very intelligent dinosaurs that hunted in packs. Although they were only 60 cm in height, these carnivores were able to overpower significantly larger prey. These dinosaurs reached speeds of up to 65 kilometres an hour and were capable of quick turns thanks to their stiff tails. To consume their prey, Velociraptors had at their disposal eighty sharp, crooked teeth in their flat snout, some of which 2.5 cm in length. The velociraptor is considered to have been one of the most intelligent and fastest dinosaurs. A formidable hunter.
- Approx 10.3 cm high
- With moveable lower jaw and arms!
- High-quality and lovingly hand-painted
- Educational, detailed model toy
- Not suitable for ages under 3
- Part of our Schleich Dinosaur Collection
- Item number 14585